Monday, May 4, 2009

long weekend

Today we have been busy! We have had May Day long weekend here, not even sure what that is but if it means I can sleep in, huh, well not get dressed in a hurry, its fine by me! So kids and I have made retro mummy’s very naughty brownies, super easy caramel slice, and a chocolate cake for the lovely (married) man who mowed my lawns last week.

And also with mothers day next weekend, remind husbands, I have ‘up styled’ these Commonwealth Bank bags for the schools Mothers day fete. From incredibly ugly bags…

....into at least people don’t know where I do my banking and could possibly take to the supermarket bags…


There was six more but the office ladies at school ran away with them.

Now I am off to eat brownies and caramel slice, and then take the kids for a looong bike ride. We don't have a wii here people, exercise the old fashion way.

5 comments:

Shelly said...

you're so clever. Love the bags... now you just need a bank to make pink ones!

Danielle said...

What a great idea. So clever.

Kelly said...

I just found your blog via Toni's. What a great idea. I am sure those bags will be a hit!

Bianca Jae Makes Stuff said...

Thank you! The girls were very excited to tell everyone at school that their mum had made them. xox

Jen said...

What a great idea - these look fabulous!

Home Birth Australia