Thursday, August 13, 2009

my creative space


....is her creative space....


Miss 5 tracing out some Dear Fii Baby Perle's



They are for a birthday present this weekend



Miss 5 did all the tracing and fabric choosing. I did the rest.


Bag pattern is Buttercup by Made By Rae. Supper easy and quick, great for a little girl!

Just waiting to be stufed. Miss 5 wants to do that.....hmmm?!


And here is the progress on Father in laws quilt. Had some issues with the the charm pack (40+ out of 200 were not usable) but I'm getting there.

Pop over here to see more xox

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Great space today!!! What a creative girl you have. I try to get my 11 yr old to join in on the crafts and she is not interested. I guess I can't blame her I was the same way lol....The quilt looks fabulous keep going girl :)

Cat said...

I love your creative space today Bianca, very cute your little girl is. I also like what you made for a birthday present it is sure to be a hit. :)

http://woollywotnots.wordpress.com said...

What an exciting space to be in . I love all your fabric. The pastel shades are so lovely. I'm sure miss 5 will do just fine on the stuffing because her tracing is fantastic.

Kirsty said...

Super cute shot of the small doing the tracing.

rachelmp said...

Love the pic of your little girl too! That buttercup bag pattern is great too.

Julie said...

Love the look of concentration. Cute presi too.

Umatji said...

I love that first photo it is a beauty! Well done on the communal craft as well - I always try!

ZippyZippy said...

Great pics of the little one - busy girl.
Looks as though the quilt is coming together.
Jacqueline

sophie said...

holy cow what cute little softies!!

Home Birth Australia