Thursday, July 29, 2010

my creative space

Thanks for all your comments yesterday re sewing spaces. Will have to give it some more thought. And wait for more insurance money ;) One thing I will be doing is making sure everything extra special is in plastic tubs!

Thanks also for your comments re DQS9. Still a work in process but the ideas that I really liked were to make is square (can't for the life of me work out how!) and using red on the linen for the quilting. Tried it on white. Wasn't as bold. And I have 'tweaked' the placement of the stars so the yellow doesn't look so lost.


This is what I am working on today....



119 hexies for the grandmothers flower garden with white ones still to come :)

Did you notice my flashy pictures? I have a new flashy camera! Thank goodness for insurance!

More spaces at Kirsty....if you can find her, she's in a knitting cloud xox

6 comments:

melissa said...

They look stunning... Love the fabrics!

Unknown said...

Yay for a new camera!!! And I am loving all those bright colors, super cheery...

Raewyn said...

It looks lovely! It must take forever to do! Thanks for my message. I'm doing well thanks! 20 weeks pregnant and still a bit sick, still feel nauseous in the mornings and I have reflux all day. This pregnancy is very different to my other 2 kids, they were a breeze. Anyway...glad to see you're getting backing to normal again after your disaster. Love your pics..what camera did you get? Take care, Raewyn

Copper Patch said...

All looking good peachy. Loving ALL of your colours. They look might bright and clear with pics from your new fancy shmancy camera. Yay for insurance!
Ab xx

Ruby Star said...

Hooray for insurance and a flash new camera :)
Your grannies garden quilt is going to be so special, love the colours!

Anonymous said...

wow, love them. so glad to hear that you are back home in your house and getting back into all the things you love to do.

x

Home Birth Australia