Thursday, November 25, 2010

Reality

Reality.
I'm busy.
 The kind of don't talk to me, touch me or even look at me kind of busy.
Not even reading any blogs kind of busy!!
Too busy to even tweet kind of busy!!!!!!

We have no clothes in our draws kind of busy.
And we are not even going to talk about the bathrooms......


Popped out to grab the extra table from my partner in crime Mel today. The piles of sewing were taking over the house. There are still piles on the couch and kitchen bench.

Big kid bags


Little kid bags


Loads of little zippers

There has been new, old and different products sewn for market. Still an amazing amount to get through. I have to say. I am really enjoying it.

All of this while hubby is settling into a new job that has him flying all over the NT and away a lot more than at home *sigh* That's life!

So I am sorry if you are worrying or wondering what on earth has happened to me. I am fine :) And there are quite a few emails I need to return so please hang in there and I will get to you asap. I am also very very behind in swaps. Please forgive me. I will get to you too.

Better get off the computer. Build up storm has just hit and it is a doozy! xox

12 comments:

melissa said...

Ive been thinking of you and thought you would be busy ( bit of an understatement! )hope to catch up with you at the market , cant wait to see your stall with all your goodies! Big storm here too

x

jodesmac said...

You are not alone :) Everything is coming 2nd to market stock in this house too. Lucky my kids like cereal for dinner :O I love love love your bags. I will be keeping an eye on what you have left after the markets (if any)
xx

Tracy said...

I did actually wonder today if my reader had been missing your posts :) Great that you are so busy. And BTW my lounge is covered in washing too and I'm not busy!

Cat said...

You know I was only thinking about you today so I'm glad to see that you are well and wow you've been busy! Take care hope the storm isn't a bad one. xo

Seaweed and Raine said...

So glad you are alive and well! :) I had been wondering - I almost sent you a message a few times (Then got distracted with the kids! Sorry!)
Your bags and little zippered confections look great! Wish I was in the NT to go to the markets and view them in person :)
I'd love a big storm... It's been too long since we've had a good one!

bec said...

I'm hearing you, sister! My couch is similar, want to make more, but realized I can't. Your stuff looks so professional and well finished, I'm embarrassed really.....
I have the 'thrown together' look! Wish I could come to you market- we'll do one together one day!

Unknown said...

I was just wondering about you. Assuming it was my busy bodyness but I guess it was yours. Phew now I don't feel so bad. Although you certainly have a hell of a lot more to show for your quiet then I do. Super awesome supplies girly...

And Darn that new job...It's kind of like our life no matter where we are at something is taking him away for long stretches..Grrr...

Your right though ...That's life!

rachelmp said...

Are the kids hiding in there somewhere? haha. Nice makes Bianca!

Frugal Down Under said...

Happy Yess market is cancelled :-(
I was going to sell my fab op-shop finds.

Berry Springs market a bit far as my car is a write off :-(

I'm going to try to make it to your stand, maybe by bus... My family has been admiring your goodies.

Andi said...

If it helps ... your house looks like the cover of 'good housekeeping' compared to mine at the moment.

Corrie said...

you are just keeping it real! well done! thank goodness no one can see my loungeroom at 3 oclock on any weekday!

it all looks gorgeous and we've all been there pre-market!!!!!!!

corrie:)

MY SPACE said...

Thanks for your honesty! Hope life slows down for you soon! And best of luck at the market!

Home Birth Australia