Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Dry season :)

My favourite time of year.

So many visitors, so much sun!


Katherine Hot Springs


2 of my beauties and some yellow flowers on a stick


Edith falls (I walked up there!!) 


Upper pools at Edith, thats me swimming in the middle ;)


Snap! Snap! He's just a baby really


My 'I'm-terrified-of-lizards-and-snakes' girls being not so terrified after all. 
So proud :) 


Blissful sun set at Mindil beach.

As you can see, not a lot of sewing, although if you pop over to Jacquie's you'll see I did sew while she was here. And she also mentions the reason for my lack of blogging. And the charger is still lost. xox

8 comments:

Andi said...

Lovely shots. Lovely family. Nice croc. Beautiful waterfalls.
But most importantly ... AWESOME QUILT!!!!!!
xxx

kirsty@shoproomstudio said...

omg! is this the second post this year? you're so going to blow your reputation of being a gammon blogger! lovely photo's of a gorgeous family.

x

Trash said...

Woohoo! You posted. So exciting to see all the ace reasons you have been blog-silent.

Helen said...

Snap Bianca! Loving the warm 29 degrees here and we have my parents in a caravan on the front verge! Town is heaving with tourists!

Catherine said...

Hello lovely. Your photos look so lovely and summery, lots of fun going on at your place I can understand why you haven't been sewing:) I"m glad to see you are all well and the quilt is beautiful, love the fabric choices. xo

Peta @ Pippiwillow said...

OOOOOhhhh, I used to live there! You lucky woman.. So many memories, Edith was my most lovely place to escape the grind of working at the hospital... much love to you all. p xo

sweet emmelie said...

looks like you have had a lot of fun. Love the quilt you made. I am just wondering if you have received the package from dudqs? cheers M-J xxx

melissa said...

Hey Miss Bianca, ive heard the news! when are you going? love to catch up and say hoo roo. If your needing a hand with anything give me a yell! x